BodyChillz Ltd hates spam and will never send unsolicited emails – but there are some emails that we will need to send you to provide you with a good service. A full list of the types of emails you will receive to help you use the service most effectively (which we call Service Emails) are shown below:
- Welcome email – this email confirms your registration, user id and password and provides further information on using the site.
- Verification email – this is sent once the verification of your account is complete and to advise that you are now able to place orders.
- Payment receipt – this is sent to confirm receipt of an order from you, to supply you with a reference number and to confirm payment for the goods and/or services ordered.
- Key service messages – if we need to notify you about changes to the service.
- Service suspension notices – if you misuse or abuse the site or the facilities offered.
- Regulatory notices – for instance, notification of any serious adverse events.
We will not reveal your details to any companies outside of BodyChillz Ltd other than in order to provide the services that you have explicitly requested (such as to facilitate payments processing or to deliver your goods to you).
The information you provide
We may ask you to provide information to us or collect data from you on different occasions, including at a number of points on the Site, such as when you:
- register as a potential customer
- email comments or views to us
- purchase our products or services
The information that you are asked to provide will vary depending on the reason for the collection. In some instances, for example, if you purchase goods or services from us, the provision of certain information will be mandatory. This information is available to you to maintain as and when you see fit.
Please note that if you choose to participate in any discussion forum that we may introduce on the site you may disclose personal information about yourself to other participants. If you do so, this is at your own risk.
How BodyChillz Ltd uses the information
We will use such information to:
- communicate with individuals, departments, healthcare providers, etc. as and when directed by you
- respond to or acknowledge your comments or views
- fulfil any contract with you in respect of the provision of products or services
- comply with all laws and regulations to which we are subject
When you apply to register by completing our application form, we will contact you to confirm completion of the verification process and your details may be used for training and management purposes. Any views sent to BodyChillz Ltd may be published on our website or in other media. If you do not want us to do this, please let us know when you submit your views.
We may aggregate the information you enter through our website with other data (so that you cannot be identified from that data) and use that aggregated data for administrative purposes and/or share it with other parties.
We, and (where relevant) our credit card processing agents, will not supply your personal data to a third party for commercial exploitation – thus, you can rest assured that we will not sell lists of our registered customers, applicants or other parties’ email addresses to a third party.
Credit Card Processing
To ensure the security of Credit Card transactions we use one of the world’s leading providers of secure online card payments as our payment provider. They encrypt Customers’ credit or debit card information and authorise payment directly. This means that Customers’ full credit card details are never revealed to us.
Your right to access the information
You have the right to access the information that BodyChillz Ltd holds about you. In order to exercise this right please make a written application to the Data Protection Officer, at the address provided below. We may require you to provide verification of your identity and to pay an administrative fee (which is currently £25) to provide a copy of the information that we hold. Please note that, in certain circumstances, BodyChillz Ltd may withhold access to your information where it has the right to do so under current data protection legislation.
Updating your information
BodyChillz Ltd facilitates entry and maintenance of your data, by you, for you. We can take responsibility for neither the accuracy nor currency of this information. You accept that data quality is solely your responsibility.